- Income group: low income
- National biodiversity index: 0.555
- CO2 emissions (kilotons): 935
- Population: 4,245,000
- NDC submitted by nation
- Some detail in adaptation plan
- Low climate risk
- Agriculture / livestock
- Health and wellbeing
- Highly vulnerable groups
- Transport / infrastructure
- Urban settlements
- Urban population
- Adaptation Outcomes
- Increase resilience / reduce risk
- Protect against extreme events / disasters
- Food security
- Protect biodiversity / ecosystems
- Human well-being / health
- Broad type of indirect action
- Investment in climate change research / monitoring
- Disaster risk reduction
- Institutional capacity building
- Raising public awareness
- Health research / action
- Broad type of hybrid action
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Coastal / marine
- Resilient energy infrastructure \n / energy management
- Resilient transport \n infrastucture
Planned Nature-based Action in Adaptation Plan
Develop climate resilient crop/agroforestry diversification and livestock production systems.
Increase awareness and strengthen participation of local dwellers in forest conservation.
Protection of forest and biodiversity rich forest zones.
Increase the amount of forested land through reforestation of degraded lands.
Manage and conserve coastal mangrove ecosystem.